The Landlord's Lawyer
I practice real estate law representing exclusively the California landlord. I favor quick and speedy resolutions to get back my clients’ property to them as fast as possible with the least amount of expense so they can re-lease it and continue generating income from their investment. I practice throughout the entire state of California. The main areas I work in are listed below.
- Eviction Lawsuits
- Tenant Notices
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Defense
- Breach of Contract Lawsuits for Future Rent
- Judgment Collection on Past Judgments
- Lease Review & Negotiations
If you have a legal need that is outside of my practice area, I have a large network of attorney colleagues that I may be able to refer you to.
You can follow me on Facebook or get our Newsletter for updates and insights about real estate law in California.
Some notable accolades and accomplishments of my firm:
- Appealed to the First District Court of Appeals for the Northern District of California and reversed the superior court trial judge for ruling against my client in an attorney fee dispute with over $60,000 at stake. (Demakas v. Guilbault – Unpublished Opinion)
- Obtained over $1,000,000.00 combined in judgments and settlements for my landlord clients from non-paying tenants.